Vibrant Grace-Filled Living
Pleasant View empowers people to live vibrant, grace-filled lives each and every day. Our appreciation for the gift of life inspires us to help others live to their highest potential. And we know that it is in communities that we are best able to grow and experience life’s abundant blessings. At Pleasant View we offer exceptional care for our residents’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Senior Living At Its Best
Pleasant View is non-profit life plan community in Ottawa, Illinois, also referred to as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering short-term rehabilitation, residential and healthcare options.
Discover our Living Options:
- Residential Living
- Residential Living promotes all the freedoms of living in a maintenance-free home along with the conveniences and security of a retirement community. Beautiful, one-level Villa homes have green lawns, private porches, wide driveways, and many include a garage. We take care of all the details, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy all the services and amenities.
- When an illness, injury, joint replacement or hospital stay sidelines you, our rehabilitation and return-to-wellness program on campus is available to help speed your recovery. Services include physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy and other rehabilitation services, all supervised by our highly skilled health professionals and therapists.
- Assisted Living
- Assisted living services in a choice of lovely one- and two-bedroom apartments. No entrance fee is required for direct admission to Hearthstone and our all-inclusive rental rates ensure you never have to pay more for assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management or any other activity of daily living. Our RNs are on-site 24/7 to provide the highest level of professional oversight.
- Memory Care
- Designed to take advantage of the latest discoveries about how to help people with various forms of memory loss thrive and feel secure in their environment. This begins with discovery.
- Residential Nursing
- Quality skilled nursing care is the hallmark of Lutheran Life Communities. From extensive professional training to the development of our highly regarded therapies, we’re always seeking new ways to innovate and provide the best possible care to each individual resident. With an on-site medical director and physicians who specialize in wound care, cardiology, neurology, psychiatry and more, our high level of clinical skill sets us apart.
Pleasant View welcomes people of all faiths, beliefs and traditions. Pledging to the letter and spirit of U. S. policy for the advancement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation, we offer options in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.