Lutheran Life Communities’ MyRehab program helps patients move forward when an illness, injury or surgery has set them back. Modern and comprehensive short-term rehabilitation services assist in the recovery from a wide range of events to help patients regain their optimal level of performance and return home. Most of our communities offer short-term rehabilitation including physical, occupational and speech therapy. In addition, several communities offer specialized rehabilitation services such as pulmonary rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation and help in recovering from a Whipple procedure.
A well-planned, personalized rehab program can:
- Provide focused time for healing.
- Offer specialized daily exercise and treatment.
- Help improve function.
- Increase muscle strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Lower your risk of subsequent injury.
- Help keep you out of the hospital.
Our communities also offer the opportunity to pre-register, making the transition from the hospital to rehab seamless.
MyRehab is offered at the following communities:
- Lutheran Home (Arlington Heights, Illinois)
- Pleasant View (Ottawa, Illinois)
- St. Pauls House (Chicago, Illinois)
- Wittenberg Village (Crown Point, Indiana)